.................................Photobucket..............................

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A letter to a married man....

Dear Friend.
I am not really sure why I have decided to write you today. I picked up a pen and I guess my hands took the forms that my mind was unable to say. Memories took me back to where our first chapters met.... I guess I just have some things to say. I’m not too sure where to start of where this is going. But here it goes.....
Ok- I just want you to know that you are special to me (always have and will always be). There were so many things I wanted to say, planned to say, but never did. Occasionally I found myself wondering why every man couldn’t be like you. Your essence like a warm breeze. And the thing I love about to you is that you are not afraid to show. You never said what you were going to do or told me how much you cared- you just did....you just showed it with no apparent hesitation. I didn’t want to destroy what we had- this friendship (Full of everything you could ask for (genuine, respectful, caring, etc)) so said little and just took you in. You were there during the ups and the downs..... you had a way to pick me up and always make me smile.......... I thought of you.......

And now you are married. And I am so filled with joy by the thought of you being happy. You deserve every ounce of happiness. I must admit there was a speck of sorrow in my eyes when I heard the news. Only a speck that lasted only one moment.

She is blessed to have you.

Even though you will never read this or hear these words directly, I hope you know how much you mean to me. You are God-sent. All the best in this new part of your life, congratulations, and blessings.

Always And Forever

A good friend.

0 comments: